| P&G offers the following specific competencies in the field of evaluation and impact assessment of business innovation and technology development projects and programmes:
- numerous references with the European Commission, its Member States and third-country partners, both from developed and emerging or transition economies.
- a broad expertsí team capable of dealing with any international projects and programmes that may provide support to our field-based consultants.
- many documents and reports on organisation, methodology, results, related experiences, types of management, organisational set-up, evaluation of programmes and projects and programmes, economic modelling, etc.
- membership of the following networks of independent and professional consultants at national and European level, with extensive experience in entrepreneurship programmes, technological innovation and innovation financing:
- SPANISH CONSULTANTS BUREAU
- access to various European and global information networks on innovation. Most of these networks are of European character and all Member States are involved. The European bases are in Luxembourg (as for Innovation Relay Centre TII Network or network) or in Brussels (as for FEICRO). Five countries are hosting some information networks: Germany, UK, France, Finland and Spain.
- P & G finally offers the experience of having participated in the design, evaluation and management of many public programmes to support the development of SMEs and innovation, both in Spain and the EU and internationally.